BUCS advises forward thinking, Private Equity-backed companies across a wide range of industries on how to best harness their resources and drive value. We are experiencing rapid growth and offer an entrepreneurial, performance driven environment.
As a Management Consultant you will work directly with C-Level leadership, grow your network, and tackle problems in unique ways while contributing to BUCS’ continuous innovation. To be successful in this role strong communication, strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Organize and analyze data from across our clients’ various business systems to understand performance drivers and identify improvement opportunities
- Work with leadership to identify and scope performance assessment and decision support solutions
- Streamline and automate analytical processes and data pipelines that feed predictive models and dashboards for leadership
- Leverage business knowledge to create leadership-quality deliverables that explain, present, and analyze the financial and operational performance of the business
- Participate in collaborative environment to examine and solve problems from different perspectives
- Contribute to the evolution of BUCS as we continue to grow and advance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance. CPA or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience working with accounting systems
- Professional experience working in a client facing capacity
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong operational and financial analysis skills
- High attention to detail while often supporting multiple projects
- Ability to visualize and understand business challenges and how they fit within the “big picture”
- Capacity to work well under pressure with commitment to meeting deadlines
How You’ll Grow:
Clients utilize our application to gain clarity into a diverse set of business challenges. You will be trained in how to leverage their data using different technologies to improve decision making and drive better information throughout their organization. You will partner with key stakeholders from the shop floor to the board room, working together to better understand their businesses and improve performance.
We’ll actively encourage and provide opportunities for you to grow your network by participating in local professional organizations’ events and relevant industry presentations. You’ll have direct interaction with a diverse set of executives from around the country as well as a growing base of Private Equity relationships.
Ultimately your success at BUCS is in your full control. We are growing rapidly and there are ample opportunities to stake your claim. If you dedicate yourself and are successful in delivering exceptional results to our clients there will be a range of opportunities to advance your career.
Please send resume to recruit@BUCSanalytics.com