CONSULTANT – BUSINESS ANALYTICS
BUCS Analytics is looking for driven professionals seeking rapid advancement of their business knowledge and careers. BUCS offers an entrepreneurial environment rich in opportunity. You’ll perform engaging work servicing mid-sized businesses across a wide range of industries. You’ll be able to grow your business network while working with leadership of well-known Kansas City companies as well as a growing set of companies across the U.S. You’ll take ownership of your role, having the freedom to tackle problems in unique ways and contribute to BUCS’ continuous innovation.
BUCS Analytics was founded in 2006 for the purpose of helping mid-sized businesses leverage data to improve and streamline their decision-making processes. In 2017 BUCS released a new product that is set to transform how mid-sized businesses think about and utilize their data. The breadth and scope of services BUCS now provides exceed that of other analytic solutions in our market segment which is leading to rapid growth.
As a Consultant, you will become a key player in this process. Under the guidance of BUCS Senior Consultants, this position’s responsibilities include:
- Review, identify and scope performance assessment and decision support solutions per client’s needs
- Participate in C-Level Executive client review meetings with BUCS’ Senior Consultant
- Explore, transform and model client data while applying financial and operational acumen to provide context and reconcile analysis outcomes
- Develop B.I. analysis, visualizations, performance scorecards and decision support tools
- Contribute to advancing BUCS’ performance management, decision support, predictive analytics platform
- Business travel needs are limited
To support BUCS growth, an individual who is ready to jump in and embrace this challenge along with the capacity to rapidly advance to a Senior position is needed.
Outside of an innate drive and ability to problem solve, a solid foundation in accounting is essential. You must understand how operational activities drive accounting transactions that flow into financial statements and how they inter-relate. Experience working with large transactional data sets is also important.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance. CPA or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience working with accounting systems and transactions
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong operational and financial analysis skills
- High attention to detail while often supporting multiple projects
- Ability to visualize and understand business challenges and how they fit within the “big picture”
- Capacity to work well under pressure with commitment to meeting deadlines
- SQL knowledge and familiarity with data analysis and visualization tools is a plus
Demonstrated ability to:
- Assess and solve complex business problems
- Streamline the capturing and analysis of operational, financial and accounting information
- Collaboratively team with others to enhance solutions and results
- Engage effectively and meaningfully with Clients
- Communicate effectively with colleagues as well Client associates at all levels
- Enable delivery of analysis to right people at right time to positively impact performance
Please send resume to recruit@BUCSanalytics.com