Path to higher gross margin and cash return discovered through proper route selection. BUCS pulls data from multiple sources to create product groupings to determine optimal route selection for company.
- Recession impacts profitability and cash returns
- Improve operating cash flow
- Instill business and financial planning
- Create discipline to make planning decisions
- Provide greater performance visibility
- Incorporated capacity utilization metrics to more precisely align costs
- Develop financial plan, process and accountability
- Visibility to product, channel and customers provides performance clarity to enable better decisions, faster.
- Annual business and financial plan and process established for the future.
- Profitable route selection of owned vehicles vs. contracted vehicles established
Capacity and Utilization Measured by Route
Margin Compared by Owned vs. Contracted Tranport